The primary purpose of 18th-century corset was to raise and shape the breasts, tighten the midriff, support the back, improve posture to help a woman stand straight, with the shoulders down and back, and only slightly narrow the waist, creating a "V" shaped upper torso over which the outer garment would be worn. Now you too can look the part in pirate style.
- Best for Height : 5'.3" to 5'.10"
- Boning : 10 Spiral Steel Bones & 2 Flat Steel Bones
- Dimensions : Center Front - 31" / Back - 53" / Side - 40"
- Fabrics Bodice : Brocade with Laced Satin Ribbon / Lining-100% Cotton
- Fabrics Skirt : Floral Lace
- Laces and Modesty Panel : Laces and Modesty Panel at rear
- Opening : Back lacing opening
- Skirt Type : Layered
All corsets are made to order. Please anticipate 2 week delivery time.